Sunday, April 8, 2012

I left Dagupan for the camp in Baguio last week. I spent my 6 days inside the PBTs with other campers who are all Christians. I've been attending camp for 2 consecutive years already and this is the only camp where my desire to give my 100% self to Jesus Christ is happening after I left the camp site this Saturday afternoon. I really had some HD experiences these 6 days. I'm so overwhelmed. It is now CRYSTAL CLEAR to me why I'm here. What's my purpose and everything. I learned that in transformation, you need to renew your mind first before anything else. Before I can transform my old self into a new one, I need to renew my mind so that everything will be systematized. I'll keep the fire burning inside me 'til the end. I won't dare to let it die easily.
Second Picture: Camp site, while waiting for the bus to take us home. Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ,it is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment