Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012


Tania Ailie Chan Hufano.
What I can say about this girl?
She's pretty (definitely), smart and small but terrible. I'm used to call her 'Tandot', but most of us calls her Tan.

First time in the history, TODAY. She's celebrating her birthday without us.
I still remember those high school memories where I will give her gifts. We shared something in common, we love gummy bears! :) So, with that I will prepare a container and put LOTS of gummies and goodies inside and give it to her.

Anyways, I just wish her happiness and a stress-free year. Being a Lasallian student isn't easy. Hectic schedules and harder works.


And if ever you got the chance to read this,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Wo zhen de hen xiang ni le. See you very soon. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment